Outfit Post: I Love Sydney

Hat - Target
Coat - Salvation Army
Tights - Cotton On
Boots - Zara
Bag - Longchamp

Back in June, I got to explore my home city Sydney with my gal pal Priyanka (who also took these awesome pictures). Is anyone else with me when I say that I love being a tourist in my own city? 

For my outfit that day, I unintentionally went for a chic detective look. I must have been inspired by all the classic thriller films I have been watching! Honestly, I just really wanted to wear that hat and that coat together, and that was the result. 

xxx






 

Follow by Email

Powered by Blogger.

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN

Meet The Author

Arianne (ah-ree-yun)

Adolescent/small adult with millions of ambitions, sight set as high as Mount Everest, with a love for all things. Arianne is a media student hoping to become a "creative". Someone who can do many roles, not bound by the 9-5 grind.